Assistant Project Manager (Lake St. Louis)
About the Job:
Professional Irrigation Systems is a local leader in the local market. We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager with Construction/Project Management focus to assist in the following areas:
- Product Ordering:
- Purchase orders for material and labor
- Processing shop drawings/product data submittal
- Processing returned drawings/products data for material release
- Job Sites:
- Attend jobsite meetings as needed
- Review published project schedules for compliance
- Ensure job-site paperwork (safety manuals, MSDS, etc.)
- Participate in material delivery scheduling
- Coordinate change orders
- Coordinate punch-list completion
- Ensure compliance of contract paperwork (warranty, as built, etc.)
- Ensure project billing
- Ensure change order processing
- Labor Forecasting:
- Working closely with Project Manager to assist with all facets.
The position is a gateway as our company continues to grow. Candidate must have the thirst to learn and grow. Fast paced environment and very upbeat culture.
Position is open and looking to fill immediately.