Customer Service Representative (Lake Saint Louis)
About the Job:
Service company located in Lake Saint Louis is currently looking to add another customer service representative to our team. Looking for a self-starter and motivated team player to add to our staff. Will be serving customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems, and scheduling service appointments. Office staff is upbeat, hardworking, and uses modern technology.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Starting at $12/hour plus benefits.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Requirements to be considered for the position:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an office environment as a customer service representative or similar position.
- Must submit a cover letter, resume and list of references.
To apply, please fill out the form on our Careers page.
You will be contacted for an interview. No walk ins or phone calls.