Customer Service Representative (Lake Saint Louis)
About the Job:
Service company located in Lake Saint Louis is currently looking to add another customer service representative to our team. Looking for a self-starter and motivated team player to add to our staff. Will be serving customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems, and scheduling service appointments. Office staff is upbeat, hardworking, and uses modern technology.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Requirements to be considered for the position:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an office environment as a customer service representative or similar position.
- Must submit a cover letter, resume and list of references.
To apply, please fill out the form on our Careers page. You will be contacted for an interview. No walk-ins or phone calls.