Is your yard suffering form the worst turf season St. Louis has experienced in over a decade?
Need help with a plan to get it back on track? Well, we can do that.
Fall is the perfect time to aerate and overseed your lawn. Regular lawn maintenance goes a long way in creating a thicker, healthier lawn. Even tasks that you only need to do once a year can play a significant role in maintaining your lawn’s health appearance. Get a jump start on a greener lawn with Professional Irrigation Systems. You’ll see the difference in everything we do – from understanding every challenge as you see it, to leaving no questions unanswered about how we can help your lawn stay green and healthy.
- Jump start on a greener lawn.Enjoy the ease of a company you trust.
- Enjoy the ease of a company you trust.
- Sprinkler System Guarantee – No Worries about broken heads with aerating
- Irrigation expertise for increased success.
- Reduce soil compaction
- Reduce thatch build up
- Improve stress tolerance
- Promote root growth
- Reduce water runoff
- Enhance seed germination
Why do we overseed?
- Fill in bare or thin spots
- Improve turf density
- Enhance lawn color
- Better resistance to weeds
- Improve insect resistance
- Increase resistance to drought
Increases air and water movement into the soil and reduces the accumulation of thatch to produce a better environment for root growth and development. Also increases the population and genetic diversity of the existing turf stand, enhancing density, uniformity and stress tolerance.