Get that Head-turning Green Lawn
There are plenty of reasons why a residential lawn sprinkler system can turn your yard into the most admired on the block.
A residential sprinkler system puts you back in control to better help manage your water usage. Long-term savings on water, as well as maintaining your home’s beautiful lawn and landscape are just the beginning.
Your Lawn – and Your Water Bill – Healthy All Season Long.
- Don’t worry about over- or under-watering your grass.
- Each area of your lawn will receive the perfect amount of water. By having your home sprinkler system divided into zones, you can efficiently water the sunny areas more as needed and the shady, low areas less.
- Being able to water at the optimum time of day allows your lawn’s root systems to take in the maximum amount of water for maximum energy.
- Improve water management. Your lawn will get the water it needs – on schedule – even if you’re not home.
- The timer on your system is backed up by battery, so if the power goes out, the timer will keep your settings until power is restored.
- By regularly watering and fertilizing, you will get noticeable results in your lawn and landscape’s overall health and beauty.
- A perfect and even lawn with no dry spots. Our home sprinkler systems are designed with head-to-head coverage to ensure that every part of your lawn is being watered.
- If you have a pre-existing lawn sprinkler system, ask about installing a rain sensor. Rain sensors automatically measure rainfall and turn your lawn sprinkler system off when a certain amount of rain has fallen. Not only does this save you time, but also the headache of turning your home sprinkler system on and off based on the weather.
Residential Sprinkler Systems Are Perfect for Lawns Found Around Common Homes Like:
- Single-Family Homes
- Two-Family Homes
- Row Houses – both in St. Louis and St. Charles