Control Only What You Need, When You Need It
Sprinkler systems are much more efficient than any other form of watering. Instead of wasting water by hitting sidewalks instead of grass, a professionally installed sprinkler system can put the water exactly where it is needed.
The benefits an in-ground sprinkler savings has on your water bill month-after-month will quickly outweigh the initial cost of your new sprinkler system.
The cost of an in-ground sprinkler system from Professional Irrigation Systems pays for itself through lower water bills. By taking control of the amount of water necessary, you’ll be keeping your lawn and landscape green and fresh without spending more money.
Stop Wasting Water – And Money
Don’t only go by the amount of money that’s being charged on your water bill. Those bills contain charges for more than just the water being used, such as sewage.
To find the real in-ground irrigation system cost savings, it’s best to check the water meter on the house. It’s easy to figure out the cost savings of an irrigation system.
- Turn off all water, including inside your home
- Mark down the current water meter reading
- Turn on your irrigation system, or water your lawn for the typical length of time
- Mark down the new meter reading
- The difference between the first and second meter readings is your in-ground sprinkler system savings
An irrigation system provides efficient water balance that a hand held hose or sprinkler cannot.
- Quick Response™ feature shuts the system off as soon as it starts raining
- Maintenance-free design with 10-year battery life for Wireless Rain-Clik
- Adjustable vent ring allows for setting of reset delay
- Rugged polycarbonate housing and metal extension arm
- Rain-Clik includes 25′ of 20 AWG sheathed, two-conductor, UL-approved wire
- Wireless unit available with 800 ft. range from wireless sensor to receiver
- Warranty period: 5 years (10 year battery warranty for wireless model)
- Smart Irrigation Control Made Simple
- Provides automated daily adjustment to program run times
- Wired and wireless models available
- No Water Window programming available (except X-Core)
- Rain and freeze shutoff
- Gutter mount bracket included
- Warranty period: 5 years (10 year battery warranty for wireless model
Contact the pros at Professional Irrigation Services and let them explain how installing an in-ground sprinkler system can have a positive effect on your water bill. Call (636) 692-4441.